Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model S 19" wheels and tires in SoCal.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price Drop = $1000 wheels and tires w/o TPMS. Shipping extra. Located in SoCal. Car is in possession.

My Model S will be delivered in about 3 weeks and will be looking to sell my 19" wheels and tires ($1250), or trade with OEM 21" plus cash $$$, it will be coming with. I expect them to be in like new condition. PM me or contact me via email if interested. [email protected]. Located in south orange county, CA

john

Last edited:
Bump...
Update....

I have received the car early....go figure. The wheels and tires are 2 days old now and are in perfect condition. Price drop to $1000 w/o TPMS. Shipping extra. Located in south Orange County, CA. Pickup OK.

John