Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model 3P Performance spoiler - Willing to Buy!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla-Model-3-performance-1.jpg

Anybody purchase the Model 3 Performance and want to sell the rear spoiler wing? Please message me, i am willing to buy it from you. I do not like the one RPM Tesla is selling, and I would prefer the one that comes with the Performance Model 3. I know this is wishful thinking, but hey, somebody out there may be looking to sell one. Any takers please personal message me.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Saxena
I too am not a fan of the RPM version and would prefer factory, or factory imitation. I'll probably wait a year or so for those to be ubiquitous. Hard for me to justify the cost for something that's mostly cosmetic on my RWD.

Reactions: graphic
I'm on a similar boat, and may just spring for the + upgrade. There is also a high likelihood Tesla will be selling it directly in a few months as they get more stock. The Model S has a carbon fiber spoiler you can buy directly.

I thought I read in one of these threads that a random SC told a random customer that November was when they expected to have stock of spoilers/badging. But who knows.

I'm also willing to buy one if someone doesn't want theirs.

I wish they would offer them for everyone as an upgrade. I just can't pull the trigger on the others (RPM Tesla $200, and T-Sportline $700 :eek:) when this beautiful blade looking, carbon fiber tail "Thats made for the 3" is out there. I guess I may do without one until Tesla sells an upgrade.:cool: