Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
IMG_4119.jpeg

For sale Sold Model 3/Y Yoke Steering Wheel - White Nappa Leather / Gloss Carbon Fiber

Sold
Aroham
$225.00
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
  2. Model Y
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

Have had this yoke for a little over a year. Recently changed to the newer model s/x style one. This yoke was purchased from Aroham. It is white nappa leather, white stitching with real gloss carbon fiber insets and white backer housing. The carbon fiber does not have the steering wheel light cut outs so they will not be visible (not like they’re much visible anyway lol)

There was some leather wear on the upper corners that I just had restored in preparation for sale.

All steering wheel internals are from my OEM Tesla steering wheel. This yoke fits very nicely with no rubbing on the steering hub whatsoever (some yokes have this issue)

Please note this yoke is NOT heated and does not have the capability to be retrofitted for such.

At buyers request, I can fully ceramic coat the leather parts of the wheel before shipping with gyeon leather protect which will last for 6-7 months.

I will ship for free within continental 48 states!

Any questions feel free to ask!
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.