Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RC sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_2842.JPG
Never realized how back-heavy the M3 looks in certain colors... definitely needs bigger wheels to make the proportions look sportier.

View attachment 227410

There is a bike inside!

• Funny
Reactions: gillfoto
image.jpeg
What am I missing? I don't see anything
Elon has promised that, "you will definitely be able to" put your bike in the Model 3.

For a car that is not a hatchback, that statement has design implications. Road bike handle bars might be 440mm across. Mountain bikes 630 to 720mm. From the lower pedal to the top of the seat on a road bike has a dimension, some road bikers don't like moving the seat post down for travel...

Anyway, the tall trunk opening should let you, front wheel off, get the bars through the opening last, and place the front wheel in, layered on top of the bike.

The high rear shelf allows that to happen.

• Informative
Reactions: anonim1979
View attachment 227676
Elon has promised that, "you will definitely be able to" put your bike in the Model 3.

For a car that is not a hatchback, that statement has design implications. Road bike handle bars might be 440mm across. Mountain bikes 630 to 720mm. From the lower pedal to the top of the seat on a road bike has a dimension, some road bikers don't like moving the seat post down for travel...

Anyway, the tall trunk opening should let you, front wheel off, get the bars through the opening last, and place the front wheel in, layered on top of the bike.

The high rear shelf allows that to happen.
Hmm... The seams line up on that car....below the charge port. AND that car needs a little wash.

finally seeing the charge port!

where was this from? I looked on both instagram and twitter under jassummers and found someone in San Jose and Edinburg but neither with this pix ;)

Unless s/he was copying/pasting it from somewhere else, I think @S70D is actually the photographer, as it was posted to the new chargeport thread 7 minutes before posting it here.

Description from the post:

Well while supercharging today, I looked over and what did I see ... a Model 3 parked next to my Model S supercharging. Port open, Green T (aka Tesla) light blinking.

Reactions: melindav