Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Model 3 Performance runs a 10.58 1/4 mile.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ran an 11.52 in my P3D- and to my knowledge that’s the fastest Model 3 on dragy. I can’t imagine how it’s possible to run a second faster without a completely removed interior and super light wheels.
Old thread, I know still fun to discuss. Have you seen the completely gutted plaid with stripped panels and no interior? The last run I saw it still couldn’t break 9s, and that’s only a few times better than stock what looks to be a dune buggy of a car.

Old thread, I know still fun to discuss. Have you seen the completely gutted plaid with stripped panels and no interior? The last run I saw it still couldn’t break 9s, and that’s only a few times better than stock what looks to be a dune buggy of a car.

I believe you're referring to the one Kyle gutted (BoostedBoiz on Youtube). They eventually did get an 8.73 pass last year with a driver mod (super lightweight driver), finding the right tire/wheel combo and fixing the aero problems by adding aluminum panels to the body to break the world record.

• Informative
Reactions: P-Lo801 and easyev