Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You ordered a car that wasn't in production yet, or in a showroom anywhere and you're caught off guard that they didn't build and magically deploy thousands of cars immediately overnight?
To be fair, it's been a month since release not overnight. But I do see what you're saying. I think what's frustrating people the most is just the lack of transparency.

lol what do you mean? It’s got the wheels the spoiler, the badge, and the carbon dash in the video lmao

You may be looking at something that people here are not seeing, since all we have seen here is a steering wheel, and a screenshot of the inside of the car with no real distinguishing characteristics other than a target bag in the passenger seat.

Disagree. Have a 22 m3p (waiting on my 24 - have a VIN with EDD 5/29 - 6/5). I test drove the S Plaid and decided on the MP3. While the S is insanely fast - there’s nothing else I like better than the 3. Felt the S handled like a large car where the 3 was more nimble and responsive.
I meant I owned a 2022 long range before they cap the top speed. I did have upgraded sway bars and lowering springs as well as large retires but running canyon runs with a model 3 performance and my model s the model s handled better after the upgrades. I totaled 2023 my model 3 performance trying to beat my model s record in the canyons so

Reactions: SpaceCash
Here’s some screenshots of the video. I’m sure the guy just took a demo for a test drive to go shopping at target 🙄 I scribbled out his plate since the video shows his number

Attachments

• IMG_3596.jpeg
    IMG_3596.jpeg
    403.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3597.jpeg
    IMG_3597.jpeg
    374.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3599.jpeg
    IMG_3599.jpeg
    444.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3598.jpeg
    IMG_3598.jpeg
    227.3 KB · Views: 3
You ordered a car that wasn't in production yet, or in a showroom anywhere and you're caught off guard that they didn't build and magically deploy thousands of cars immediately overnight?
Also forgot to mention if this was another manufacturer any that made it to the lot would have a 10k+ markup and the chances of you even getting one would be very slim.

Patience is key here and most of us knows tesla doesn't have the best record of keeping things in a timely matter. I'm taking my EDD with a grain of salt and expecting delivery sometime between June - August, possibly October or longer.