Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Denver folks. Just got a call from Tesla (someone from the Park Meadows location) regarding my interest in test driving the M3P when available. They told me it's unlikely they'll have it available for test drive because of the "performance" nature of the car. She said they do expect one in their showroom by the 28th or 29th of this month, and she will keep me posted when it gets here.

Also I asked why the website still shows June, but my order shows July 13 to August 24, and she said the website takes a while to update to correct ETA's, and she expects a July delivery for me as the very latest.

Sounds like these cars are finally getting finished and they're starting the shipping process for the US deliveries. I sense an onslaught of VIN's in the next week for all of the early orders. All speculation tho...

I know its pointless but mine has been stuck on June 2024 and I just want to experience the rush of it changing. It would make me feel like I;m actually in the queue instead of the unknown at this point. I ordered late, May 3rd
I ordered may 1st and every that ordered launch day and week after were getting dates the same time. Mine updated a week after that around the 8th. So if it does update I’m sure it would be soon

Denver folks. Just got a call from Tesla (someone from the Park Meadows location) regarding my interest in test driving the M3P when available. They told me it's unlikely they'll have it available for test drive because of the "performance" nature of the car. She said they do expect one in their showroom by the 28th or 29th of this month, and she will keep me posted when it gets here.

Also I asked why the website still shows June, but my order shows July 13 to August 24, and she said the website takes a while to update to correct ETA's, and she expects a July delivery for me as the very latest.

Sounds like these cars are finally getting finished and they're starting the shipping process for the US deliveries. I sense an onslaught of VIN's in the next week for all of the early orders. All speculation tho...
I got similar information from the Tesla shop in Superior; late May for an M3P on the floor.
My order still shows May 28 to June 30. Stealth Grey/White.

EDD: 05/17 - 06/14 [SG w/ White Interior]
Order Time: 04/23 @ 12:27 PM ET

It would be interesting to see if anyone else from SoFlo has a similar EDD range. My nearest SC didn't seem too optimistic that I'd be receiving my car in that window (lol).
I am in Wellington.
EDD 1: June
EDD 2: May 28 - June 30
EDD 3 (today): 5/21 - 6/18

It aligns with others I have seen in SFL indicating the same "shipment."

Spoke to my SA and manager and they say they are confident in the dates but likely towards the end. Until I see a VIN it is all subjective.

Midwest release day order that was pushed to July-August changed to this today!!!!

IMG_2607.jpeg

I am in Wellington.
EDD 1: June
EDD 2: May 28 - June 30
EDD 3 (today): 5/21 - 6/18

It aligns with others I have seen in SFL indicating the same "shipment."

Spoke to my SA and manager and they say they are confident in the dates but likely towards the end. Until I see a VIN it is all subjective.
Yep, I agree. A VIN will remain as the most definitive marker for a delivery date.

However, if the SoFlo EDD ranges are narrowing/pushed up, it really does give credence to an earlier delivery day.

Reactions: jose3030