Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance/Ludicrous Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weird. Mine no longer shows a date range for EDD at all. There's just nothing there anymore. I refreshed it a couple times and waited a few minutes in between to open and refresh too.

IMG_9559.jpeg

Is it true that so far there is no acceleration boost option on the LR highland? If true makes me feel less guilty for getting the M3P. I can’t downgrade.
Also several pages back it was mentioned that you could get better range on the MP3 with smaller wheels. I know we can’t know for sure but if one chose to do that you think it would be similar to the LR range?

Reactions: M109Rider
Is it true that so far there is no acceleration boost option on the LR highland? If true makes me feel less guilty for getting the M3P. I can’t downgrade.
Also several pages back it was mentioned that you could get better range on the MP3 with smaller wheels. I know we can’t know for sure but if one chose to do that you think it would be similar to the LR range?
There is no acceleration boost, so far, on the LR. And anyone who tells you if they know it's coming or never coming is full of it, no one knows.

The 3P and LR will virtually have the same range if you measure them with same wheel size, settings, and driving style.

With the tax credit, being able to sell your wheels, no need to pay $2k to get a speed boost (if it ever comes), it makes zero sense to choose LR over the P.

Last edited: