Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Mule Sightings

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what it would look like with bigger wheels. What a great looking car.

6zHRnBi.jpg
Wow, what a difference the wheels make!! That cements it for me... large wheels is the only way to go (for me) on the Model 3. I was worried by the original photo with the black wheels as the car looked a little disproportionate but the wheels make it look sexy!! Can't wait!

• Love
Reactions: Skione65
Is this really what the model 3 looks like now?

As a Tesla fan this makes me feel sick to my stomach. It seems to be getting uglier and uglier with each iteration.

This used to be a super sexy car.

gallery-6.jpg

Boy this waiting process is killing me. I keep swinging back and forth between excitement and disappointment albeit still within the range of desirable. For example, this photo above has me happy because the stance reads strong with the mass back a bit and the frunk sloping down between the raised front wheel housings. To me the whole effect is of an animal about to pounce. Hopefully this stance aspect has been retained. I still have some reservations about the way they may have resolved the front duck bill crease because it appears to be a bit wimpy now. Better angles and lighting will tell the whole story, so I continue to impatiently wait.

Yeah, cars look better on bigger more expensive wheels with more expensive paint and every option. Things are funny that way. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Tesla need this car to be profitable more then it needs it to appeal to your specific desires or thoughts of what a good car looks like. That applies to the interior and the exterior. If it's not profitable, Tesla is done. So it's critically that they can build it and make money.

That having been said, I have yet to see a picture where I don't love the car going back to the reveal. I remember I waited untill the final unveiling and got online to reserve that instant. Hadn't really followed Tesla that much before that, more of a fan of space x and Elon on general. Now I own as much stock as I can get get my hands on and can't wait for this car even though I already own a model x which I bought because I couldn't wait.

I highly suggest you all buy as much stock as you can get your hands on as well and sit back and enjoy the arse whoopin that Tesla is putting on the competition in numerous markets.

Source? I haven't seen the cabin size published.
I don't think this has been officially published, but the general consensus based on the Motor Trend writeup with estimated measurements and the opinion of those from the 3/31/16 reveal that rode in the Model 3 (who were largely Model S owners).
The width is less than the S, but it does seem that the front to back cabin depth will be similar.

Yes, here's a comparison side by side. Original image at the top.

uEgq23k.jpg
I like the smaller silvers better. Can you change them both to grey. The 21" wheels on the MS aren't worth the cons of rolling with low profile tires. Plus it's a $4,500 option. I know there's a lot of you that don't mind parting with a buck but I'm not one of you. The 19s powder coated grey look almost as good as the 21s. A 19" wheel is still a big wheel for sadan. Yes, I realize that is a Tesla M3.

image.jpeg
It is a relief that the door handles seem to be 2mm thicker, which is a significant percentage (or it could just be the white background makes them look thicker). Thanks, as this will help customer acceptance, product success and company success. Maybe it is just my opinion that moved (just getting used to it)?

• Funny
Reactions: e-FTW and tomas
Status
Not open for further replies.