Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order date was 7/27/22

M3LR | Blue/Black | Aero | No FSD/EAP
EDD1: Dec - Feb
EDD2: Sept 14th - Sept 28
EDD3: Sept 12th - Sept 16th
(will add all to sig once I'm allowed)

I'm in NYC

Was really surprised to see the jump from EDD1 to EDD2. Need to go back on this thread but wonder how common a delivery date jump that big is.

This looks like a great community, really looking forward to making this a big part of my Tesla ownership.

Oh and the baby and Tesla arriving on the same week are both my first :)

Just got off the phone with Tesla. They confirmed my M3LR was built on Aug 28th and has now left the factory gate! VIN 342xxx

Was given this info after telling them that my app showed a new EDD of Nov - Feb for several hours the other night. She said that was just a glitch.

Just got off the phone with Tesla. They confirmed my M3LR was built on Aug 28th and has now left the factory gate! VIN 342xxx

Was given this info after telling them that my app showed a new EDD of Nov - Feb for several hours the other night. She said that was just a glitch.
First off,
Congrats on VIN and child. Hope they both bring you joy.
Secondly,
Your order date and vin, I'm jealous. Wtf man lol

Well, I picked up my car today! The staff at the Oakville, Ontario location were on point and everything was quick and painless... apparently they do 50 vehicles a day to customers!

Only small issue with mis-aligned trunk that I will open a service ticket for but aside from that the car is amazing.

No mobile charger and no license plate cover thing but it did have J1772 adapter as expected.

Already loving the car :)
m3LR.jpeg

Picked it up this morning. No build issues that I’ve been able to find so far. The SA said that service had noted a small dent in the left fender. He and I searched and couldn’t find it so he went inside to get more info. We finally found it on top of the fender between the headlight and hood. It’s so small that you have to get the light reflected just right to see it. The SA had me schedule an appointment with Tesla body shop.

The cameras calibrated in less than 10 miles for Autopilot.

7D103372-370B-4DEF-88D0-B1B34CB8C0E0.jpeg

Well, I picked up my car today! The staff at the Oakville, Ontario location were on point and everything was quick and painless... apparently they do 50 vehicles a day to customers!

Only small issue with mis-aligned trunk that I will open a service ticket for but aside from that the car is amazing.

No mobile charger and no license plate cover thing but it did have J1772 adapter as expected.

Already loving the car :)
View attachment 847072
Can we see a pic of the misaligned trunk?

Reactions: phaheem
Yeah mine was stuck on Jan-April for a long time, went to a 4 week window for a week and is now back to Jan- April. I wonder if this is their placeholder for constant shuffling of logistics.
Your signature says autopilot, do you have standard autopilot or enhanced? If you have enhanced I strongly recommend you cancel it until you get a VIN. (Best advice I got on this forum. )

Yeah the lease calculator on Tesla’s website is just an estimate, it even disclaims that it does not include taxes and fees.

Exactly this ^

That’s crazy fast - I ordered more than two months before you and I’m still in a four week window
You'll be part of the q3 push for sure. Tesla is probably finishing up east coast orders now. You'll have a car probably before me.

You'll be part of the q3 push for sure. Tesla is probably finishing up east coast orders now. You'll have a car probably before me.
I really hope so...as much as I enjoy driving the manual transmission in the hooptie/jalopy I’m driving now as a placeholder until I get the Tesla, I‘m really looking forward to being in a modern car again. But yeah, FWIW, an SA recently told me that based on my order date, location, and build, I will “most likely” get my car in September as part of the end of quarter push.

Reactions: ZZ118