Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon confirmed removal of passenger lumbar:

Replying to a tweet on the matter on Monday afternoon, Musk said the change was made because of low usage of the lumbar support. He said, “Moving lumbar was removed only in front passenger seat of 3/Y ([obviously] not there in rear seats). Logs showed almost no usage. Not worth cost/mass for everyone when almost never used.”

Elon confirmed removal of passenger lumbar:

Replying to a tweet on the matter on Monday afternoon, Musk said the change was made because of low usage of the lumbar support. He said, “Moving lumbar was removed only in front passenger seat of 3/Y ([obviously] not there in rear seats). Logs showed almost no usage. Not worth cost/mass for everyone when almost never used.”
Use it or lose it I guess. 🙃

Has anyone who has taken delivery recently using a referral code checked to see if their free Supercharger miles are there? I used a code and a friend used my code and they've already taken delivery of theirs but then promptly flew to Florida for vacation so I don't know if theirs were present.

I have a pickup appointment for this Sat for a black/black/18" LR. Ordered 4/11 in San Diego.I have a vin and have paid, but when I called the delivery center they sounded wishy washy and said it was still in production and that to set expectations, sometimes timings change. So we'll see...good luck!
Man I can’t wait to have a pickup date! Congrats!

Reactions: Jaredspink
My SA just called me and give me some updates about my M3. He said because I ordered at May 22, will except getting VIN at end of June and beginning of July. Of course, if a vehicle that meets my configuration is cancelled by others, the date may be advanced. The EDD before receiving the VIN is not accurate. After receiving the VIN, I will get an accurate EDD to pick up my M3. It will take a long time to wait, but I believe my waiting is worth it.