Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Highland White interior (US) waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’d also note - the announcement of a ludicrous/P trim might help us out here if folks end up switching their orders over to it.

Announcement is imminent too (exp on 4/20?) along with the investor call. We’ll have a clearer picture soon!

That’s a shame. Sorry to hear. :(

For logistical reasons, folks in the EC have earlier delivery dates. Ordered 3/17 in S. FL, delivery date of May 14-June 15 has not changed.

I’d recommend badgering your SA a bit in a few weeks, maybe they can match you to one earlier, in a different state? (If you’re willing to make the drive, of course)
I doubt badgering anyone will help, when there is no white interior being produced.😤

Reactions: jiren and evfangirl
I doubt badgering anyone will help, when there is no white interior being produced.😤
And if my EDD, with a 1/10 order date, is the last two days of the quarter we just started I expect they don’t plan on producing any white interiors any time soon. Not providing any rationale for the continued delays is extremely frustrating.

My April 8 - May 13 just jumped to June 29 - June 30 (not a typo on my part) this morning. I've had it, it is completely unacceptable to keep bouncing us further out with zero explanation.
And if my EDD, with a 1/10 order date, is the last two days of the quarter we just started I expect they don’t plan on producing any white interiors any time soon. Not providing any rationale for the continued delays is extremely frustrating.
This one worries me... I'm usually a pretty positive person, but this seems to tell me that their strategy is now hope - they don't really know when they'll be able to produce a white interior again, but let's put a date at the end of the current quarter and hope we can make it... I'm really curious to see how many other EDDs get pushed out this far in the coming days.

Reactions: jiren
Yes, they should have the decency to say “sorry folks, white interior isn’t available due to (the usual!) supply chain issues, and we don’t know when it will become available again.”

Yes, they should have the decency to say “sorry folks, white interior isn’t available due to (the usual!) supply chain issues, and we don’t know when it will become available again.”
I’m interested to see if my dates are an outlier or if other early orders start seeing their dates move out as well.

Interestingly the Tesla site still quotes a May -June EDD for a new order of my same configuration.

You have to click "Watch on YouTube".

Here is a screen shot. It looks like alot of white interiors. There are about 70 comments but people are talking about some land expansion... not one comment about the cars themselves. Anyhow, watch and let me know what it looks like to you.

1712711440119.png