Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Milwaukee and S/E Wisconsin Tesla Owners Chapter now up and running! Need Members!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question: Why can't the community organize here? I'd like to know of events regardless of Chicago chapter, Milw/SE Milw chapter, etc.

I'd like to be kept aware of events/activities for Madison, Rockford, Chicago, Milw., etc. Do I have to join each individual chapter (can I join each individual chapter)? I'm as likely to make it to SE Milwaukee events as I am to Chicago and NW suburb Chicago events.

No, you don't need to join, and in fact, any events I plan or we plan I'd post here reguardless. Though, it is nice to know who is local, or in a specific area.

I'm a FIB....a Chicago Bear loving FIB; however, I have friends that are 'bedda-chedda' heads (Wisconsinites that are also Bear fans). I come up there a lot, do A LOT of automotive-focused activities...would love to be able to meet as many Tesla fans in the UMW as possible. I'd hate to have missed an opportunity to meet and hang out with other owners because of not knowing.

Hopefully next summer, there'll be a few more charging options further north of Milwaukee. I'd love to be able to drive and organize a group of Tesla owners and a drive to Road America for BRIC and ALMS; with them hosting a Tesla corral near the Sargento bridge.

I'm a FIB....a Chicago Bear loving FIB; however, I have friends that are 'bedda-chedda' heads (Wisconsinites that are also Bear fans). I come up there a lot, do A LOT of automotive-focused activities...would love to be able to meet as many Tesla fans in the UMW as possible. I'd hate to have missed an opportunity to meet and hang out with other owners because of not knowing.

Hopefully next summer, there'll be a few more charging options further north of Milwaukee. I'd love to be able to drive and organize a group of Tesla owners and a drive to Road America for BRIC and ALMS; with them hosting a Tesla corral near the Sargento bridge.

Id love to do a Road America. Imagine 10, no, 20, no 50 Tela's Blasting around the race track :) MUHAHAHA!!!

I'm new to this. My P85+ arrives in late June 2014. I live in Pewaukee (Waukesha County) and would like to sign up but don't know how. Thanks
Dont waste your time, the site has turned into a train wreck. Your best bet is Here for finding out things and happenings. Don't forget to read the thread about the upcoming Wisconsin Dells Tesla Party on May 17th.

Last edited: