Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Military members

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
US Navy 27+ years (E-1 through E-6 and then O-1 through O-5). SWO and then Engineering Duty Officer with Electrical Engineering background. Now fully retired. My spouse also in US Navy 25 years, but currently working. She gets the Model S as her commute car, so I only get it on weekends --- or on weekdays if I ask nicely.

Navy and Model

Served aboard USS Iowa (now open to the public in San Pedro) as an Electronics Technician, retired as LCDR in Naval Intelligence. Living in North Tustin, Orange County Cal.
Last month (2014 February) was my first anniversary on the 8th as a Model S owner. 65K, silver and black and lovin' it. Insured and car loan with USAA.
Congratulations on your decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for second post. Getting used to image process. Tried to upload a foto of my license plate and frame, but need to know how to remove existing uploaded images from long ago to make room.

Served aboard USS Iowa (now open to the public in San Pedro) as an Electronics Technician, retired as LCDR in Naval Intelligence. Living in North Tustin, Orange County Cal.
Last month (2014 February) was my first anniversary on the 8th as a Model S owner. 65K, silver and black and lovin' it. Insured and car loan with USAA.
Congratulations on your decision.

AJC

CW2, Engineer. Currently Army Reserve currently serving in Afghanistan. Should be home in a couple months and squeezing the trigger to buy my MS.. My dream is S85, Grey, pano, obeche wood gloss, black leather, tech, dual chargers, smart air, parking sensors, fog lamps, high fidelity sound, premium lighting, subzero, 19" wheels, oh and the free parcel shelf ta boot! If I work this our just right I will get home 2 weeks before delivery!