Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCS 1WNR Coilovers - 800/1000lb Eibach Springs - Time Trial/HPDE/Track/Race Setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Up for sale is my set of Motion Control Suspension 1-Way Non-Remote Coilovers with 8k Miles on them in good, used condition.

They come with the front spring adapters, sway bar brackets, 800F/1000R Eibach Springs, and Ground Control rear upper spring pad & weight jackers.

MSRP on this kit is $4,250. I am including already modified front top hats (so that you do not need to drill your stock ones out), and spacers for the top hats (required). Nearly everything you need for an easy bolt-in installation instead of having to find and source/modify everything on your own.

These are a great Time Trial/Race/Track/HPDE setup. I would not recommend them if you are only planning on driving with them on the street, as there is some additional NVH over stock (no rubber isolators with these). You will see some big improvements on track with these if you are running R-Comps/Slicks and some Aero.

$3,250 Shipped to the US-48.

IMG_1164.JPG
IMG_1166.JPG
IMG_1167.JPG
IMG_1168.JPG
IMG_1169.JPG
IMG_1170.JPG
IMG_1171.JPG
IMG_1172.JPG

Reactions: slzeal