Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lost Autopilot and other functionality :(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if it is a coincidence or not, but after coming home from a 11 day trip abroad, had a touchscreen error on Saturday July 16 (had them periodically happen before) which went away after doing the reboot.

The following day got notice for a firmware update which I did without problem.

The problems began the next day when I drove to work for first time (and has now continued every single day of this week):

1) When driving on an interstate/highway, Autopilot does not recognize it as a divided highway and treats it similar to a back road (alerting that Autopilot is speed restricted to 5 mph above posted limit (I drive 9 mph above, so this rendered autopilot useless for me). When autopilot is engaged it does not recognize lanes to either side of me (no formal lane markings) although it still shows vehicle icons of cars/trucks in adjacent lanes. Autolane change is therefore not working as well.

2) Even though I have homelink set up for both my garage at home and gate at workplace, it no longer automatically opens and closes at the proper location

3) My air suspension ride which is supposed to be GPS specific and worked in past no longer does so (does not automatically raise when approaching workplace to get over a curb).

Curious if anyone else has encountered this issue.

Luckily I have already had a 12500 miles service appointment arranged in Nashville this coming Monday (but I have to admit, it is painful to commute to work and back regularly once gotten used to autopilot).