Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking to trade my 2019 M3 RWD for a M3 AWD White/White!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought my 2019 model 3 back in June.

Black exterior
Black interior
RWD
19' sport rims
FSD included
15k miles

Looking for a Model 3 AWD, that has white exterior and white interior with FSD.
I am willing to put in extra cash to sweeten the deal.

I have a 2019 LR Model 3 RWD:
Black exterior
Black interior
19' sport rims
FSD included
15k miles

I'm looking to trade it for a LR AWD White/White.

If I find one for sale, I would like to sell mine at the same time. So I will keep you in mind.

oh, forgot to add that my Model 3 is Long Range, and I am looking for Long range also!

Perfect condition. I am in love with my car and have taken care of it as such, I am just more in love with white/white now and AWD now.
I am surprise that you were able to get a 2019 M3 LR RWD?

I was thinking that the LR RWD was discontinued in 2018, and was replaced by the Mid Range RWD, and then by the SR/SR+ RWD?

Note: I understand your change of heart but on the first year, expect a 15% depreciation, also you will have to pay another 9.5% sale taxes.

Other alternative would be to put some white seat covers.

Painting could be changed with film cover.

AWD is great, but not as really needed in California, unless you quite often go to ski in the Sierra.

Why not wait for a litte bit, and make a reservatuion for a Model Y White/white AWD FSD.

Right. I feel greedy for wanting an to switch over now to AWD over RWD and I do realize I would take a cost impact by doing this, but if I do find someone willing to downgrade to RWD, I would do it.
This is not urgent for me.

I just bought a chrome delete kit and hoping it will satisfy me temporarily enough till the cybertruck .

I am surprise that you were able to get a 2019 M3 LR RWD?

I was thinking that the LR RWD was discontinued in 2018, and was replaced by the Mid Range RWD, and then by the SR/SR+ RWD?

Note: I understand your change of heart but on the first year, expect a 15% depreciation, also you will have to pay another 9.5% sale taxes.

Other alternative would be to put some white seat covers.

Painting could be changed with film cover.

AWD is great, but not as really needed in California, unless you quite often go to ski in the Sierra.

Why not wait for a litte bit, and make a reservatuion for a Model Y White/white AWD FSD.

They told me it was one of the last ones they had in inventory.