Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking Forward to the Model 3 Debut

How excited are you about the debut?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
monty-python-holy-grail.jpg

Beyond the obligatory 3rd planet connection, a beautiful image to remind us of why the "mission" is so important.

She sure is a beauty that rock floating in space we live on. Something about that blue, green, yellow and white color combination that looks warm and inviting. We are a lucky species that gets to live on such a hospital and beautiful world. Sustainable living is something we need to achieve as a species or we are doomed. Every little bit helps, efficient lighting, insulation, electrified transport and clean energy generation are where I'm starting. One step at a time we can and will change the world. Those who leach and profit off the earth precious resources will be kicking and screaming the whole way but in the end can not stop us.

View attachment 168856
I think I might re-watch 'Who Killed the Electric Car' and 'Revenge of the Electric Car' in preparation for the Model 3 reveal!
Watching who killed the electric car was so darn frustrating.. Ugh. Imagine where we'd be today if that environment was welcomed. We'd probably have cars hitting 500 miles on a charge by now.