Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Looking for a OEM spoiler for my 2018 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought one of the knock-offs from Aliexpress 5 years ago, and it looks and feels identical to the OEM. And it's a lot cheaper: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/2251832622917216.html

Just another option to OEM spoilers.
I second this although I used eBay for the ones I bought previously for the cars I had that didn't have them. Much less expensive and even side-by-side it's difficult to tell which is which.

Thanks for your input, however I've had a aftermarket one in the past for my Mercedes and after nearly a year the clear coat started to yellow and peel and not sure how non oem Tesla spoiler would fair as well as the one I had.

There have a Tesla Model S spoiler with sporty look and real molded carbon.