Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Local inventory with "price adjustment"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYLR on the 15th but have been keeping an eye out for incentive qualifying local inventory.

Last night one popped up! But, it was interestingly priced. It was a white ext/black int + induction for $54,780 (that's -$210 off of the original MSRP).

That -$210 showed up on my tesla order page as a "price adjustment". The car wasn't tagged on the site as a demo (maybe they don't tag demo vehicles? I can't quite recall), and it had the default "less than 50 miles on the odometer).

Has anyone else had any experience with this situation? Do y'all know why it might have had a price adjustment like that? I reached out to the TA, of course, but no word yet.

I should also add that I did some googling and searched the forums, but "price adjustment" is quite a hot term right now and I didn't find anything about similar situations except that maybe it was a demo vehicle.

I saw a white Model Y with induction rims for $52,990 which is $2,000 less than MSRP yesterday. Unfortunately since I was already on scheduled delivery, I was not able to select it online for my existing order and it was too late by the time I was able to reach an advisor.

The only cars I've seen in inventory with price reductions are 2022s and Demos. Some Demo still have the default "less than 50 miles". They say Demo in small print under the price if you are looking at the list view.
I don't see anything saying demo in the list.

Never mind, looks like a standard range. Looks like now we know a base standard range AWD is $50,990.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 6.47.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 8.14.04 AM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: arbitrage000