Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
1000001744.jpg

For sale Sold Lightly used 19' Aftermarket Winter Wheels and Tires with OEM TPMS sensors for Model 3/Model 3...

Sold
Local Pickup Near Pittsburgh prefered, but will drive a little to meet up if needed. Would also consider shipping at buyer's expense.
$1,000.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup
  2. Shipping
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
Used
Status
This item has been sold and is no longer available!

Details

These were installed on my 2022 Model performance last year and have seen only 3.5 months and probably less than 3000 miles of use. There's a pic of them on it for reference, but I had to sell my Model 3 this year so I am selling these now as well. The tires are like new. They are Verdestein 235/40R19 Winter 98 tires. The wheels looked very sharp on my black model 3P and are in like good condition. They are MSW Type 71 19" rims. The TPMS sensors are Tesla brand purchased directly from the Tesla shop. Screenshots of all original invoices can be shared upon request. I paid well over $2000 for the entire package and barely used them (wheels, tires, TPMS sensors and lug kit.) I'm asking for $1000 or best offer. My local Discount Tire was able to easily swap them them the stock 20" Uberturbine wheels and then back again. These wheels and tires will fit any Model 3 standard or long range and 2021-2023 model 3 performance versions. I had them on a 2022 m3p.

I'm located just North of Pittsburgh and would prefer local pick up. I'd be willing to meet the right buyer halfway within reason or to ship at your expense if local pickup is not an option. Any questions let me know and thanks for looking.
1000001699.jpg
1000001700.jpg
1000001744.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.