Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Lighted Tesla T Pre-order List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is awesome, and I very much still want to get one, but realistically, I don't think I'd have a good opportunity to install it before spring.
If the person in slot # 61 wants a first run order, I'd be happy to get bumped down the list a bit.

That said, I have no qualms buying it now and just hanging on to it until I get a chance to install. Just wanted to offer the chance to someone who might be dying for it. :)

This is awesome, and I very much still want to get one, but realistically, I don't think I'd have a good opportunity to install it before spring.
If the person in slot # 61 wants a first run order, I'd be happy to get bumped down the list a bit.

That said, I have no qualms buying it now and just hanging on to it until I get a chance to install. Just wanted to offer the chance to someone who might be dying for it. :)

The pre-order list was for us to determine production volume. Orders will be taken and shipped on a first-come first-served basis, provided your name was on the list.

If you think you want to buy the lighted Tesla T kit when it's available in mid-December please add your name to the pre-order list.

Artsci is going to set up a second preorder list soon for interested Sig owners (and other early production S's that were produced with the older so-called 2-part nosecones). (The T emblem used on these nosecones apparently has a different curvature, so the current lighted T insert can't be properly mounted.) He thinks we'll need at least 50 interested parties to make it a go, so let me be the first to throw my hat into the ring! Thanks Artsci!