Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

License Plate Frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, but why would you buy a frame that will be obsolete in a few months? It's not like you can transfer it to your new car. Well I suppose you could but nobody would understand.

Well, some of us may be waiting close to a year and in the bigger scheme of things $49 is a drop in the bucket compared to a $100,000 car. :wink:

Tesla is probably the only company that I have ever gone out of my way to advertise their brand.

Larry

I'd like a license plate frame that says "Designed by Tesla in California. Made in USA"
I'm concerned that if the first sentence is in small print on top the font will be too small.
Maybe this is better as a bumper sticker for El Supreme.

I fully plan on having a plain "Made in USA" sticker on my car. I may end up getting a frame if it looks good. My Neon was Made in Ohio. My two German (VW) cars were made in Wolfsburg Germany. I plan on having my next USA car made in the USA.

As someone who works in the manufacturing business I really like to have stuff made in USA. I am fortunate enough that most of what I deal with is ~99% water, which is way to expensive to ship.

Well, some of us may be waiting close to a year and in the bigger scheme of things $49 is a drop in the bucket compared to a $100,000 car. :wink:

Tesla is probably the only company that I have ever gone out of my way to advertise their brand.

Larry

And here it is:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5174&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1332975851.jpg

Maybe when I get my Model S I'll change the frame to:

Made in USA

TESLA

I think that it will go nicely with the American flag and UNITED WE STAND theme on the plate.

Larry

view[1].jpg

Ordered $28 free shipping

I had previously recommended a company called Plate Frames. (Www.plateframesonline.com) The one I got from them had the lettering fall off after the first rain! I emailed them and they promised to replace the frame by remaking it. It's been 6 weeks and they will no longer answer my request for an update. I can no longer recommend them.

Last edited: