Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

KWH advertising board

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, I've driven past it a few times on the A5. I'm also worried they felt they needed to go to virtually £100 a kwh. Thats either some forward planning or a very pessimistic view of the market! Even a max of £9.99 would be bad news.

I think its a good idea (even if that looks a little expensive) and it will probablyl become mandatory like displaying Petrol and Diesel prices at some point.

The whole concept is a curious one, since whenever have EV owners relied on public display of pricing aside from charger units/labels where app/web/car doesn’t inform already. To display at one site isn’t sufficient to compare and the displayed price should warrant 350 kW ideally.