Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Konig Ampliform 18" w/ Michelin PS4S for Model 3 NY/NJ/CT/MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodney!

Looking for a hot receptacle
Feb 15, 2022
New friggin yawk
Hello all! I am selling my 4 month old Konigs that I had installed on my 2022 Model 3 Performance. I picked up a set of Forged 19's, so these puppies need a new home. Specs are as follows:

Konig Ampliform 18x9.5 +35 offset, B face (more concave then A face), 3k miles on wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 265/40-18, production date 1222, 1k miles on tires
Tesla BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors
Monster Black Chrome forged steel lugnuts

I bought these wheels to swap the uberturbines out when I picked up my M3P on 5/8/22. Originally, I had Yokohama Advans, sized 255/40-18. They were a touch short and wore VERY fast, so much that they were half done at 2k miles. I swapped on the 265/40-18 Michelin PS4S, and they have more grip in the dry, more grip in the wet and are wearing much better. The PS4S tires currently have 1k on them and are basically still new.

The wheelset is 46.8 lbs, which is 9.7 lbs lighter then the factory 20" ubers. The car is noticeably lighter on it's feet then with the factory wheels and has significantly more lateral grip. Wheels include hub rings for both performance and standard Model 3's. You can run them without spacers on a Performance with stock brakes, but it is CLOSE up front. The bead of the tire is very close to the spindle. a 3mm spacer is recommended if you have a Performance. If you have a Long Range or RWD, no spacers are needed. Will include a complete set of Monster Black Chrome lugs for asking price.

Paid $3330 for the setup complete. Wheels have no damage whatsoever on the face of the wheel, no scratches/dings/or rash. Tires are as new with no damage, plugs or patches.

Asking price WITH TPMS sensors, $2500, WITHOUT TPMS sensors $2200 (standard rubber valve stem will be installed).

Located in Brewster, NY 10509. ~about 1 hour north of NYC. Willing to drive to facilitate sale, and meet in NY/NJ/CT/MA/eastern PA. Will ship on your dime, but I do not have a business account, so it will not be cheap. Feel free to pm me to discuss.

Thanks for looking! :cool:

konig2.jpg

konig3.jpg

konig4.jpg

konig5.jpg

konig6.jpg

konig8.jpg

konig9.jpg

konig10.jpg

konig11.jpg

konig15.jpg

Last edited:
I told you 48 hours prior that I ended up buying a brand new wheelset. You did not respond for 6+ hours and I could not risk not having a new wheelset for the next week. You only responded when I declined to purchase. Hope you sell it, but it won't be to me.

• Funny
Reactions: MCM3
Status
Not open for further replies.