Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

18" M3P Winter wheel package - TST & Viking Contact 7 NY/NJ/CT/MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Rodney!

Looking for a hot receptacle
Feb 15, 2022
New friggin yawk
Hello all! I am selling my Tsportline TST wheelset that I had installed on my 2022 Model 3 Performance for the last few months. Specs are as follows:

Tsportline TST 18x8.5 +35 Brilliant Silver, machined with Performance hub step
Continental Viking Contact 7 studless winter tire size 235/45-18
Tesla BLE Bluetooth TPMS sensors
silver Tesla T & Tsportline centercaps

The wheels are bolt on for all variants of the Model 3, including the Performance. The wheels have the Performance hub step machined into them, so no spacers/rings/aftermarket lugnuts needed. The TPMS were purchased earlier this year directly from Tesla. Each wheel/tire is 11 lbs lighter then the stock 20" Uberturbines, complete wheelset is 44 lbs lighter total. Add to that a better ride and increased pothole/curb protection, it is WIN WIN WIN! ❤️

Paid $3120 for the setup complete. The wheels do not have any curb marks or bends of any kind. Full disclosure, there are a few random chips on the wheels, and some spots of clearcoat flaking, so I would say the finish is 98% of new. Tires are in nearly new shape with no plugs/patches. The wheels are on their second set of tires (6k total miles) and the tires have less than 3k miles.

Asking price: WITH Bluetooth TPMS sensors, $2200, WITHOUT Bluetooth TPMS sensors $1900 (standard rubber valve stem will be installed).

Located in Brewster, NY 10509. ~about 1 hour north of NYC. Willing to drive to facilitate sale, and meet in NY/NJ/CT/MA/eastern PA. Not interested in shipping at this time. Will consider part out of just wheels, tires, TPMS or any combination thereof. Feel free to pm me to discuss. 👂

Thanks for looking! :cool:

tst1.jpg

tst2.jpg

tst3.jpg

tst4.jpg

tst5.jpg

tst6.jpg

tst7.jpg

tst8.jpg

tst9.jpg

tst10.jpg

$2200 for these? I’d offer like $1300 maybe, these are not worth over $2000. PM if interested. I’m in Portland,Maine and will pay for shipping.
Fyi, the above user is the flake i am referring to. Now saying he is in Maine, but his profile is still Connecticut.... Go away dude. 👎👎👎 *nice ninja edit, changing your location* just shows you how immature you really are...

Fyi, I am open to serious offers from anyone in the northeast.

Happy new year TMC bros!

Last edited:
Good morning all! I had a few people ask me if the wheels fit the Model 3 Performance... And YES they do! 😎

Sorry I do not have any glamour shots, but I have a few pics of them on my 2022 M3P...
20230106_044526.jpg

20221229_193830.jpg

20221229_193924.jpg

Attachments

• 20230106_044526.jpg
    20230106_044526.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 35