Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Released Tesla/Vossen Video featuring my Matte Blue Metallic Model S on 22's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please enjoy the video. It was shot at VP Racing Fuel in Fort Lauderdale FL. The wrap was done by Signature Wraps in Lauderdale 954-292-1298

Have a happy fathers day!

Brad
EasyPhoneNumber.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool commercial! I do enjoy seeing people's mods/ wraps/ wheels etc from the perspective of imagining what I could do to mine. A question I have for moderators is: why are other posts relegated to Tesla for sale section or TESLIVE section because they have been judged too commercial? Why can we not just enjoy people's mods in a section aimed at such with the understanding that it will include specific products and contact info for shops that handle that?

Cool commercial! I do enjoy seeing people's mods/ wraps/ wheels etc from the perspective of imagining what I could do to mine. A question I have for moderators is: why are other posts relegated to Tesla for sale section or TESLIVE section because they have been judged too commercial? Why can we not just enjoy people's mods in a section aimed at such with the understanding that it will include specific products and contact info for shops that handle that?
Stuff gets moved sooner or later. This one is prolly a straight up advert, but nice to see regardless of how it shows up. I think the TESLIVE section is for products that are going to be at TESLIVE (ie sponsors).