Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Just Fart Mode - no other updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2015 AP1 Model S here. I got a notification for 2019.8.1 this afternoon. We haven't been forgotten!

In my experience, doing an MCU reset (press scroll wheels for 10s until central screen goes black) while connected to wifi will prod an update to download if it's in queue.

I was on the phone with support for an entirely different reason, and he off hand told me that an update was queued. I know in the past that doing an soft reset around wifi has triggered an update download. Sample size of two, though.
Well since you said this I've done two resets in the garage (on WiFi) each morning, I do the reset because that is the only way those of us with Spotify can make it function day to day :(, but so far it hasn't triggered an update.

Well since you said this I've done two resets in the garage (on WiFi) each morning, I do the reset because that is the only way those of us with Spotify can make it function day to day :(, but so far it hasn't triggered an update.

Crying face. Looking at the ev-fw and TeslaFi databases, I'm the only AP1 car to have this update, so I imagine it's going to start to trickle out soon.