Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Jerome Guillen at TESLIVE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called 2 separate locations yesterday to try and order a car.
Short Hills, NJ. This guy wasn't very knowledgable. i knew more than he did. Was trying to find out more details about the loaner cars that are available for purchase. Guy was actually kind of a dick. Told me they can't even check inventory on weekends because the main office is closed. This makes no sense as it's when most people have the most free time to check out the store/show room.
NY, NY. The store on the west side. This guy was very nice gave me every detail i needed to know. What they have available, discounts based on miles on the car, what they come with. Everything. Was way nicer.

What i did learn is that they were eager to sell me a loaner and didn't care that much to take a new order consider the 2-3 month waiting period...

[moderator's note:

Posts welcoming Jason Cox have been moved Off-Topic here: Refugee from SA: Julian Cox now on TMC

Posts about likely Q2 results not directly linked to the statements by Jerome or Elon got moved here: Q2 2013 Results - Expectations and Projection

Sorry to have let this thread sprout in so many directions.]

That's Julian, not Jason. Also, my last 4 posts to this thread (actually the last 10 posts from all users, before your moderators note, as they were all discussing Q2 profit outlook) should have also been moved to Q2 2013 Results - Expectations and Projection not sure why those were overlooked... (some of the responses to my posts were moved, so they now appear out of context over there)

Last edited:
That's Julian, not Jason. Also, my last 4 posts to this thread (actually the last 10 posts from all users, before your moderators note, as they were all discussing Q2 profit outlook) should have also been moved to Q2 2013 Results - Expectations and Projection not sure why those were overlooked... (some of the responses to my posts were moved, so they now appear out of context over there)

It's tough to split a thread apart, especially when one is going in so many directions at once. I'm sure folks will figure it out (thanks for leaving bread crumbs, Robert!).

I can imagine! Probably tough to be a moderator here at all with the sheer volume of posts. It probably would have been equally valid to rename this thread to something like "Jermoe Guillen, Q2 Profit and Julian Cox's ban from SA" since all 3 subjects are in fact interrelated and intertwined.