Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

iPhone 15 & New Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just updated Model Y to new software version and upgraded to iPhone 15 the week prior. Phone can still be used for basic car operations but will not sync with media on phone (ie Spotify). I already tried restarting Model Y screen, restarting phone, and unlinking phone from car. Now Bluetooth screen won’t even recognize my phone (but I still have basic car operations). Husband’s iPhone 13 works fine. It was all fine prior to software update.

I've had the iPhone 15 Pro Max since it came out and and my Model Y since mid last year. I don't have any issues other than the first time it tried to sync. It was trying to sync all my contacts and things like that over bluetooth which ate up all the bluetooth bandwidth. I had to wait a while for that to finish before I could use it. I just let it sit in the car for an hour and do it's thing. Once it was all sync'd up, everything worked fine. I would also try deleting the phone and re-adding it.