Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Interior Color Scheme M3 (Diamond Plushy Floor matts)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys - looking for advice on color theory/scheme.

I have a red exterior m3 with white interiors.

Currently I am looking into the F1 floor matts & Luxus floor matts. Both seem to have high quality diamond shaped plush floor matts with vegan leather.

LUXUS - Luxus Car Mats™ - Black & Red Stitching Luxury Car Mats Set (BLACK / RED STITCHINGS)

F1 - Luxury Car Floor Mats - F1Mats | Perfection Redefined

MANICCI - Products Archive - Manicci

These are made to be 'all-season'. They look nice and are comparable to the 3D Maxspider / Tuxmats I was looking at except they are more stylish. I dig the diamond plush look but realize that to some it may look tacky. To each their own.

What would be the best combination of colors for my M3 (Red/White)? I'm having a hard time envisioning it with the color differences. I was considering black (universal color) with maybe red or white stitching's.

I am also partial to the 'premium' colors like beige, brown, or cream but am unsure how those colors would clash with my Red/White M3.

Any suggestions?

I dig the diamond plush look
If you go with diamond floor mats, consider a diamond stitched armrest cover to match.

Reactions: Pham
I actually already bought the armrest in white to match the white seats xD

but thanks for the suggestion. If I hadn't already saw it, I definitely woulda bought it with your suggestion.

Glad I did too since it not only matches well with the white seats but it is surprisingly very comfortable compared to the flat leather surface

Reactions: MLXXXp