Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ingenext Boost Modules [aftermarket]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2019 SR+ on 2022.4.5 running Boost SR on 2.2.3.563 and have the dreaded incompatible modification alert. Emailed Ingenext and waiting for a reply, hoping it’s just a issue with the nice try module that needs updating. Anyone else had issues?
Had the same problem, scroll back a few pages and see my experience. They sent a module with the complete wrong software on it. It was fixed and not had a problem since.

Or did you only get this message upon updating?

Just got this message. Let’s hope Ingenext validates this version soon. 🤞🏼

Attachments

• 4EDA2413-8F5E-47BC-8DBB-3122EBDBD7BC.jpeg
    4EDA2413-8F5E-47BC-8DBB-3122EBDBD7BC.jpeg
    859.2 KB · Views: 296
anyone know how to enable the fog light option in the ingenext app? i have a set of fog lights coming (my 2019 missed the full fog cutoff by 2 months, doh) but i dont see the option to enable them as others have posted. Is the hardware required to be installed first?

Thx!

anyone know how to enable the fog light option in the ingenext app? i have a set of fog lights coming (my 2019 missed the full fog cutoff by 2 months, doh) but i dont see the option to enable them as others have posted. Is the hardware required to be installed first?

Thx!
I don't think that's an option. You could always reach out and see if they can program that in for you.
here's a boost 50 operation manual.

I don't think that's an option. You could always reach out and see if they can program that in for you.
here's a boost 50 operation manual.
It is an option on the latest Bonus Module Software Version 2.2.3.601 (thanks SteelClouds!)

However, I have the Boost SR module, which has the same features as the bonus module, but I don't see the fog lights on my ingenext page.

Attachments

• IMG_3004.jpeg
    IMG_3004.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 213
2019 SR+ on 2022.4.5 running Boost SR on 2.2.3.563 and have the dreaded incompatible modification alert. Emailed Ingenext and waiting for a reply, hoping it’s just a issue with the nice try module that needs updating. Anyone else had issues?
I got the same error when using just the boost upgrade from tesla before I returned it. I wouldn’t trip their system glitches and says incompatible even with their own 2k purchase.

was your problem resolved by Ingenext? just want to hear your update
Hey, sorry, forgot to post the update 😕

So according to ingenext, this feature is available currently on the bonus module only. They plan on bringing it to the Boost 50 & SR in the near future but Marie did not provide a date.

As such, I have a pair of full OEM fog lights still in the box waiting to install 😔I thought the interface software on the modules (bonus, Boost 50, Boost SR) was all the same, but apparently it’s not.

If I get the update in my email I will let everyone now. For now, I do not have the option.

Reactions: coolmanfever
Well I’ve come across an interested bug with my Boost SR, curious if anyone else has experienced this -

Since updating to 2022.4.5.3 (safe up to 2022.4.5.4 per ingenext) I have been encountering an error with the auto open door.

Every time the door is opened via proximity sensing, I receive an on-screen warning that the manual release was used.

Anyone else have this happen?