Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ICEd Supercharger spaces, whom to report to?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just now. Wawa employee going to work. Unbelievable. No 5 of 8 spaces taken by ICE cars.
As pointed out, without signage, they are allowed to do this. I do have one suggestion that might bear some fruit. It's quite possible that the deal with Tesla was made with the corporate office and the local manager resents it and decided to direct his employees to park there. A complaint to the main office might bring some results.

Reactions: SO16 and israndy
Denny's, Ventura, CA. Talk about icing! And then one of these guys told me that the manger told them to park there? I spoke to the manager later and she told them she had asked them not to park there but they paid her no heed.
IMG_9781.jpeg

Almost makes you look forward to the end of ICE vehicles, preferably the end of ICE drivers, the cars are fine. Love to see them hatefully saving money on fuel and loathing the quiet ride and complaining about how insanely fast they are. Or just dead, that would work too. Shouldn't be too long now

Denny's, Ventura, CA. Talk about icing! And then one of these guys told me that the manger told them to park there? I spoke to the manager later and she told them she had asked them not to park there but they paid her no heed.View attachment 975975

Since you are in California, call a tow company, police or sheriff and ask them if they will tow cars for violating CVC22511.1 (a) A person shall not park or leave standing a vehicle in a stall or space designated pursuant to Section 22511 unless the vehicle is connected for electric charging purposes.

Just don't remind them about section 22511 where it says there must be signs warning drivers of the violation.

IMG_20230908_123212570_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: gene