Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hot Wheels Tesla Roadster!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In case anyone missed it, there is a Hot Wheels "Speed machine" of the Roadster sport now. New blue color and now with more CF.

tesla+roadster_2_blue_a.JPG

These are supposed to be the faster Hot Wheels.

Just came across two new(?) Hot wheels roadsters. A red one (with like black racing stripes on it) and a special edition one that is multi colored (blue with some white). I'll post some pictures of them later.

In searching for the Model S I came across a ton of the red roadster one (which is supposed to be part of the same series as a Blue Model S... But have yet to see any MS) so it seems rather common enough right now to get them. I bought around 10 or so of the roadsters before I just stopped because they were so common around here (currently in Missouri, for whatever that is worth). So when I run into any roadster owners out there I'd be happy to part with the extras I have as that was why I got as many as I did and I know these things can be harder to find (without payig outrageous prices on eBay for them)