Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hello from Europe!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations on upcoming purchase. Sounds like you'll be buying used. If new, read on. Comments below are USA. My 2022 MSLR is awesome. One advice I can give is to inspect your car before accepting it. Once accepting it, you have 100 miles to note other imperfections. After 100 miles, they may deny responsibility depending on the defect. Use the app to note defects with pictures and text. If you decide not to fix some, you'll at least have documented history.

Enjoy your car!!!

In Norway you are in primo EV and Tesla territory…you’ll fit right in. Also, you likely have friends, neighbors, business associates, others there who already have a Tesla and will be able to share ownership experiences most pertinent to yours. Good luck with your acquisition!
Thank you! I actually don’t know anyone with an EV. But I’m not worried and Norway is a great country for EVs regardless. I can’t wait to explore all of it with the help of the SuperCharger network!
Congratulations on upcoming purchase. Sounds like you'll be buying used. If new, read on. Comments below are USA. My 2022 MSLR is awesome. One advice I can give is to inspect your car before accepting it. Once accepting it, you have 100 miles to note other imperfections. After 100 miles, they may deny responsibility depending on the defect. Use the app to note defects with pictures and text. If you decide not to fix some, you'll at least have documented history.

Enjoy your car!!!
Thank you! Yes, it will be a used model. I’m aiming for a 2017-2018 model.
But it was still interesting to hear your experience. Maybe that explains why a lot of Teslas are a little “off”. Like I’ve seen ads where I wondered whether it had been in a crash but it just turned out the owner hadn’t spotten a panel was crooked when he bought the car new in time. With just 100 miles to discover an entire car I can imagine people missing stuff!

Reactions: zoomer0056