Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Hello all Model S 3 X Y owners! This is Luke the CEO of Teslux Innovations Inc 👋

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TESLUX Logo Black Background.png

Hello 👋 everyone! My name is Luke and I am the CEO of Teslux Innovations INC based out of the Pacific Northwest 🌲

We are the Tesla market leader for OEM + and RGBW lighting solutions that integrate into your Tesla and your lifestyle! Every product we sell is hand crafted in house to provide the highest level of quality control and attention to detail as possible. I wanted to take a moment to not only give you some insight to our company and offerings but mostly to get feedback and to hear from the community that made this dream a possibility!

The Teslux crew:

Luke Jensen: CEO / Founder
Tim O‘Conner: CFO
Duane Miller: Right hand man for over 10 years. Specializing in production assembly, Lens and plastic restoration, Development.
James Perkins: Project manager specializing in production management and assembly, Shipping logistics and operations.
Riley Jensen 🐶: Team micromanager and H/R 😉

Services and products we offer:
  • Hand made and assembled plug and play lighting peripherals for all Tesla Models. Now including Tesla specific battery saver modules in all of our products to prevent low battery warnings or errors.​

• Headlights (Plaid and Ludicrous series)​

• Fog lights (Plaid series)​

• Underglow (PlaidGlowe)​

• Tail lights (Coming Soon)​

• Interior kits (Coming Soon)​

• Ludicrous series (OEM +): White and amber animated features fully integrated intro the OEM operations with 2 dedicated show modes.​

• Plaid series (RGBW): The foundation for the “Teslux Network”. A product line that features vivid RGBW+ animations with a full spectrum of customization and control over every aspect of your lighting system right from your device! Every Plaid series product is designed to work together and provides customers the option to add on products at any time. OEM features including Turn signals / Parking / DRL / Startup / Shutdown / Sentry have multiple zones, animations and colors that can be customized to fit your unique style and personality.​

• Local to the PNW? We can install not only our products but many other upgrades with our years of automotive customization experience.​

• Municipality services available. Multiple Tesla police cars are on the road today with our lighting systems developed specifically for emergency services.​

• Got a custom product or idea? Reach out!​

We want to hear from you! Do you have questions about our products or an idea for a product we need to develop? Thank you for reading and replying. We appreciate it more than you know!
549E4010-2E9B-4D15-AC6D-CAE00D9AA439.jpeg

921770D9-BF84-450C-A1F8-CD6F592525F6.jpeg

23D87705-2A7F-4276-9790-61645CE78B76.jpeg

IMG_1380.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: AS9.9. and gyzmodo
Interested in both headlights and underglow lights.
I have a 2021 MS plaid. The website doesn’t specify which model S is supported. The pictures seem to show a model S pre 2021 refresh.

do the headlights void warranty? says release date is feb 2023, its May, are they available now?

the product labeled plaid glow is shown on a model 3. Could this be installed on a model S?

are the under glow lights waterproof?

I live on the east coast, are here places that can install this stuff for me?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, might be useful to have a FAQ section on the website.

Reactions: TesluxINNOV
Interested in both headlights and underglow lights.
I have a 2021 MS plaid. The website doesn’t specify which model S is supported. The pictures seem to show a model S pre 2021 refresh.

do the headlights void warranty? says release date is feb 2023, its May, are they available now?

the product labeled plaid glow is shown on a model 3. Could this be installed on a model S?

are the under glow lights waterproof?

I live on the east coast, are here places that can install this stuff for me?

Sorry to bombard you with questions, might be useful to have a FAQ section on the website.
No problem and these are all good questions!

The 2021 Model S Plaid came with both the reflector and matrix variations of the headlights. If you have the reflector style then they will work but if you have the matrix (Quad LED projectors) then we still need to find a local matrix Plaid to do our R&D.

Our headlights have not caused any warranty issues. We have also overcame the low battery warnings that were happening by developing a battery saver module that is integrated into every one of our products. All of our products are designed to be plug and play with full integration into the OEM functions and CAN/LIN bus systems.

Our PlaidGlowe kits can absolutely be installed on your Model S no matter what the year and they are fully waterproof! Also on a side note we have a add on input built into the kit which will plug into any of our Plaid series headlights. Once this is connected your PlaidGlowe kit will have startup / shutdown animations, DRL / Parking lights and independent turn signals all synced with the rest of the system.

Depending on your location we have dealers and installers all over the country so its very probable that we have a dealer in your area.

Let me know what headlights came with your Plaid and we can go from there! Thank you for these great questions and I hope it helps others as well. OH and yes we are working on a FYI and about us page 👍