Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Has anyone installed Unplugged Performance's refresh front fascia?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the lighted T on my UP. It required me to pre drill the hole for the wires, but otherwise the panel shop simply switched over the chrome T emblem on top of that.

Cool - Do you recall which version of the lighted T you bought? They have 2 options: I pre April 2016 or post April 2016. I am not sure of the technical difference between the two. I tried messaging evannex, but it keeps failing.

[QUOTE="UnpluggedP, post: 2532366, member: 23401"
Very true. We have only seen this issue 1 other time but have now included it in our install manual just to be safe. I sent you a PM and we are happy to help get this resolved.[/QUOTE]

Update here, unplugged performance really stepped up and uninstalled and reinstalled my refreshed front bumper when I was in LA last week even thought they did not do the original installation. There was no charge for this service to fix my outside temperature indication issue! Nice to see a company standing by their products and making an issue correct for their customer! Kudos to Unplugged Performance!! And Matt too for arranging it all in my timeframe while in LA!