Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hansshow 9” screen update file

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Kinglex23 , here is how I contacted hansshow In the past. Message Hansshow’s display console service technician via WhatsApp number +86 130 4421 9654 . When asking for firmware I always told them exactly what hardware I have. In my case, 9 inch hansshow linux display console ( not capable of over the air updates). I do this because they have multiple types of display consoles which might use other types of update files

Thanks! I'm trying to figure out the problem I upgraded to 0.3.6 which broke my screens orientation. Not sure if it's because it's the 10.26 inch version or if its because its sold by a different company on amazon. I'm fairly certain its hannsshow, identical and takes the firmware.
Here is the 3.17 MCU version of HUD display for 9" screen that has multiple screens and with OTA upgrades & instructions on how to do. Enjoy!

I’m wanting to download the update. Can you approve access. My email matches my name Arthur Czokalski. By the way, is this for the Android version of the 9 inch screen just to confirm?

Hi all! I figured I’d bring this thread back from the dead since I’m a new member. I’ve had my Hanshow 9” display for well over a year now and love it but it’s always annoyed me when the headlight indicators don’t work as intended on the screen itself. I reached out to Hansshow and they sent me the updated firmware and I followed all the instructions to put it on my usb drive. When I plug in the drive I hit start to begin the upgrade and then I get this message (attached). I’ve also taken a picture of my current version (attached) The file they sent me is a .rar file that I converted to .bin as it wouldn’t read as a .rar. What else could I be doing wrong here?

Attachments

• IMG_2947.jpeg
    IMG_2947.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2946.jpeg
    IMG_2946.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 27
Hi all! I figured I’d bring this thread back from the dead since I’m a new member. I’ve had my Hanshow 9” display for well over a year now and love it but it’s always annoyed me when the headlight indicators don’t work as intended on the screen itself. I reached out to Hansshow and they sent me the updated firmware and I followed all the instructions to put it on my usb drive. When I plug in the drive I hit start to begin the upgrade and then I get this message (attached). I’ve also taken a picture of my current version (attached) The file they sent me is a .rar file that I converted to .bin as it wouldn’t read as a .rar. What else could I be doing wrong here?
What do you mean by 'convert'? Did you extract it with an unrar tool or did you just change the extension to .bin?

What do you mean by 'convert'? Did you extract it with an unrar tool or did you just change the extension to .bin?
So I just realized they sent me a zip file and I had to open it on my PC to unzip. I was able to get the correct files but for some reason it keeps saying the firmware is incorrect. Hansshow sent me two files after I told them the first file didn’t work. They are now telling me that the issue is the usb c adapter which doesn’t seem right.