Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Greetings- The Chevy Bolt is our gateway drug.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife got a job with a long commute. I saw an opportunity to start electrifying the fleet but a middle aged special ed teacher could not see herself in a Tesla so we got a Bolt. She loves it. No more gas pumps in the rain. And she's already feeling the impact in her wallet.

Ok, now to make the Family road trip car a Model S.....

Reactions: dakhlkt22
My wife got a job with a long commute. I saw an opportunity to start electrifying the fleet but a middle aged special ed teacher could not see herself in a Tesla so we got a Bolt. She loves it. No more gas pumps in the rain. And she's already feeling the impact in her wallet.

Ok, now to make the Family road trip car a Model S.....
Gateway drug? I agree! We started to electrify with a 2013 Lexus 450H hybrid. Then got a Chevy Volt, then traded that for a Chevy Bolt EV (loved both those cars!). Then sold the Lexus for a 2019 Tesla Model 3. Then, when the Bolt was going off lease, we bought a Tesla Model Y. So we were a 2-car electric family for a few years. After my husband passed away, I had to sell one of the Teslas. Decided to keep the SUV, so I sold the M3.