Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Gray tiles on navigation screen ( no outage related)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've already created a ticket with Tesla over this. I gave them the link to this thread and asked for an update. They replied today with...

Thank you for your patience on the matter. We have asked our engineering team to re check based on today’s information I collected from your vehicle noting your remarks about the issue getting progressively more pronounced. From all previous information this should have been addressed with the most recent firmware update so I will be chasing this up with them.

Again I would like to thank you and extend our apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to contact us should you require any further assistance or have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

I have noticed the same in my MX 75D.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with the system uploading a significantly increased amount of information and video to Tesla. It would be interesting to know if those who have opted out of sharing data with Tesla experience the same issues?

Just done a 100 mile trip like this!

I agree this time it was caused by no signal. However it took 5 reboots and numerous power offs to fix the problem. Getting fed up of this now.

Attachments

• IMG_0426.JPG
    IMG_0426.JPG
    281.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0427.JPG
    IMG_0427.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 49