Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FYI photos: passenger A pillar wiring for June/July 2023 Austin MY AWD 4680, hardware 4.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I didn't come across these on the forum so I thought I'd post.
Photos are passenger A pillar wiring for the vehicle described in the title.

Feel free to discuss and share what you're seeing in the photos. I'm curious which ports are used for which accessories.
Speaking of, and for comparison, here is the wiring for the same area on a different 2023 MY (don't know which one). As you can see, some significant changes have been made.

If anyone has figured out which dash mini displays are compatible with this wiring, please post some links. I've learned some display that slip into the dash vent may not be compatible because they patch into a connector on the back of the center console that isn't there anymore on the 2023 Austin AWD 4680.

2023 Tesla 4680 batt Austin Gigafactory - 1.jpeg
2023 Tesla 4680 batt Austin Gigafactory - 2.jpeg
2023 Tesla 4680 batt Austin Gigafactory - 3.jpeg
2023 Tesla 4680 batt Austin Gigafactory - 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting mini display:D
I thought so too.
I've asked Hansshow the manufacturer if it's compatible with 2023 Austin MY AWD 4680 structural battery, and they asked for photos because they don't seem to know much about that model.

Tsportline.com has a compatible display, but I don't know which one. But at $200+ and those larger sizes, I'd rather go smaller than theirs in favor of A/C air flow.