Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD robotaxi use for shopping and parked

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have hw3
Hit this
1690827987283.png

And the vehicle sends a singnal to download correct code for FSD? Thought 26.1 does not contain the FSD sub code.
Then if I have advanced selected under software, will I get FSDb?
How long for the code to be ready to use once o purchase?

I have hw3
Hit this
View attachment 961158
And the vehicle sends a singnal to download correct code for FSD? Thought 26.1 does not contain the FSD sub code.
Then if I have advanced selected under software, will I get FSDb?
How long for the code to be ready to use once o purchase?
If FSD 11.3.6 really isn't in 2023.26.X, then you won't get it. Tesla won't roll back software for Beta.

Just because Teslafi and others don't list it doesn't mean it's not in there. It took like 2 weeks for Teslafi to list 2023.12.10 as 11.3.6, but if it's not, you'll just get the FSD Capability. You won't have a chance with Beta until it's released on a higher software version.

Edit: There's another thread where a Russian owner could access 11.3.6 FSD Beta with 2023.26.1, so it appears it is still in there, maybe just regionally.

Last edited:
So as a Beta tester for 2 years and someone who is in the 1st release group...the car is still not even programmed to handle school zones, school buses, most construction zones, hand signals, no right turn lanes (although some real-time map updates have seemingly resolved this in some area)...the car wants to dive into turning lanes going 60+mph if one opens up. It struggles making turns still and creeps way too far (especially in 11.4.6) into a lane before committing.
I'll add to the list cases where a reduced speed zone ends without a sign indicating the new speed limit. In many states, there is an implied speed limit if the road is not otherwise marked. This is especially the case in NY, PA, MD, and I even noticed it in NC traveling to the beach this past week. Many times there is a sign that says something like "END REDUCED SPEED ZONE" or "END 30 MPH ZONE", but sometimes there is not even a sign at all. Unfortunately the car, which has taken to relying more on the signs that it sees rather than map data, is happy to travel for miles on end at the reduced speed. The particular example most annoying to me is about 15 miles of rural roads where the car wants to go 30, but the limit is 55 and everyone is driving 60-65.

I've heard the argument that that's actually a bug with the state DOT and failing to adequately mark speed zones, but that's the way it's always been, and it ain't changing any time soon.

Reactions: uscbucsfan
I'll add to the list cases where a reduced speed zone ends without a sign indicating the new speed limit. In many states, there is an implied speed limit if the road is not otherwise marked. This is especially the case in NY, PA, MD, and I even noticed it in NC traveling to the beach this past week. Many times there is a sign that says something like "END REDUCED SPEED ZONE" or "END 30 MPH ZONE", but sometimes there is not even a sign at all. Unfortunately the car, which has taken to relying more on the signs that it sees rather than map data, is happy to travel for miles on end at the reduced speed. The particular example most annoying to me is about 15 miles of rural roads where the car wants to go 30, but the limit is 55 and everyone is driving 60-65.

I've heard the argument that that's actually a bug with the state DOT and failing to adequately mark speed zones, but that's the way it's always been, and it ain't changing any time soon.
I was on a 65mph road and there was a truck that had a 25mph speed limit sign on the back and it was talking about rural roads, but my car changed the speed to 25mph...I've seen what you are referring to as well.

Reactions: RTPEV
If FSD 11.3.6 really isn't in 2023.26.X, then you won't get it. Tesla won't roll back software for Beta.

Just because Teslafi and others don't list it doesn't mean it's not in there. It took like 2 weeks for Teslafi to list 2023.12.10 as 11.3.6, but if it's not, you'll just get the FSD Capability. You won't have a chance with Beta until it's released on a higher software version.

Edit: There's another thread where a Russian owner could access 11.3.6 FSD Beta with 2023.26.1, so it appears it is still in there, maybe just regionally.
I’m currently subscribing to FSDb 11.3.6 and I’m on 2023.26.1. US.

Reactions: uscbucsfan