Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most of the issues I see there are:

1) Guy's max speed is 5mph over the limit
2) Road geometry perception and heuristics perception issues

In Tesla's approach, planning is intimately dependent on perception.

The big question is whether Tesla can achieve the generalized perception necessary with HW3 (to adequately navigate large urban downtowns). The answer is likely no.
No, is correct.

No but they Clearly did a lot more right then wrong or he would be passing out carts a Walmart lol. We ALL do wrong things as does every company. If you don’t believe in the company or product who is wrong for buying it?
The world isn’t black and white. You could not agree with certain practices and still like a company.

Just because you like a company or a product doesn’t mean you need to agree with every single little bit of it and defend it even when it’s wrong.

The world isn’t black and white. You could not agree with certain practices and still like a company.

Just because you like a company or a product doesn’t mean you need to agree with every single little bit of it and defend it even when it’s wrong.
I don’t believe you will find a single TMC member or Tesla owner that agree’s with every single little anything Tesla or Any company does. If however the Only view someone has is negative and sees Nothing positive they likely made the wrong decision. And yes the world Can be black and white. If you only see Black that’s a you problem.

I don’t believe you will find a single TMC member or Tesla owner that agree’s with every single little anything Tesla or Any company does. If however the Only view someone has is negative and sees Nothing positive they likely made the wrong decision. And yes the world Can be black and white. If you only see Black that’s a you problem.

But it isn’t black and white so your point is null.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Ah, I'm not in the first big wave for 10.69.3.3. Maybe that means I've been held back for 11.x next week?
I can dream...
I got it at 10pm on my non-beta OTA car.
They are still going on. I saw some new installs from non-beta cars from < 20 minutes ago.

These numbers keep climbing:
mpsrcWH.jpg

40.4.10/69.3.3 first test drive taking familiar routes where previous FSDb trips were very problematic, were almost perfect tonight. I had one intervention out of my own caution on a UPL turn where some median trees may be blocking vision enough to cause some concern for me personally. I was not sure if the car would take the 90 degree turn into the immediate far left lane like it should, so it doesn’t hit other cars.

In the sometimes wide lanes in Vegas with a shared bus/car/bike lane, it still wants to ride the middle (which is not correct for a human to do).

In one left turn from a stop sign, it had a weird sudden acceleration event then aggressively slowed down hard. I had to reset the FSD using the stalk real quick and it was good to go. In all of my right turns into traffic, it found a way to cross two lanes, end up In the left lane and accelerated enough so the car coming up behind me never had to brake, it gave us plenty of room apart to prevent that even though I pulled out in front of him from about 100 yards away with him moving probably 40mph.

In the grocery store parking lot it wanted to run a little stop sign at the store crosswalk but it is not a standard sized sign.

It was light traffic but other than the wide-right hand lane middle ground issue, it was just a breath of fresh air to see how well it has progressed in 3 months.

Why are they even bothering with this release? I don’t get it.
Yea, WTH with the 48.25.x holiday update deadline update just 6 days away (and non Beta having it for almost a week now) seems like a waste of bandwidth to keep rolling out. Maybe we will get the first ever 2022.53.420 🤔 Beta 10.69.3.3.1.1.1 🙃 on the 26th with a "promise" in the release notes of V11 "coming next week or so". 🤣🤣

Anyone got actual pictures of the release notes? I’ve only seen 3rd party sites and they just seem to be repeats of what’s been released before.
I don't believe the release notes have changed from the last version. Although I suppose I could be wrong, because it all reads as the same gobbledygook word salad gibberish to me every time lol. That may not be true of everyone, perhaps just those of my limited intellect!

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex and kabin
I don't believe the release notes have changed from the last version. Although I suppose I could be wrong, because it all reads as the same gobbledygook word salad gibberish to me every time lol. That may not be true of everyone, perhaps just those of my limited intellect!
😁 I usually just look for words like improved, smoothed, and percentage numeral, as long as the tone is good, it must be good stuff. Oh well, what do I know ... I always thought shibboleth is a medical condition. 🤣