Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Tesla Model S 3rd Row Seat - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HankLloydRight, I assisted a friend in removing his RFS but was unaware of the capture nut until we went to re-install them. Any idea where we should look to find them? If impossible to find them, any idea where we can find a replacement part?

They sit in a channel created by small ridges on the top and bottom of the hole behind the stamped sheet of the car. If they didn't slide out from there, they can be pushed out with a small prodding instrument (small allen key or the like). If they have fallen down from there, your best bet is to ask a service center, they should be able to get some for you.

Peter

HankLloydRight, I assisted a friend in removing his RFS but was unaware of the capture nut until we went to re-install them. Any idea where we should look to find them? If impossible to find them, any idea where we can find a replacement part?

I don't know how I missed your post yesterday, but I responded to you via PM later yesterday afternoon, did you get it?

I just helped a friend remove his rear facing seats in a 2015 MS. Rather than remove the sliding nut, I just screwed back in the bolts that held the seat and the seat belt in place. This is nice as it covers the hole and keeps the bolts and nunt handy if anyone ever wants to install the seat again.