Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold FS: Mountain Pass Performance Lift Kit for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I owned a Tesla Model 3, but decided to sell it and get a Model Y. I put this lift kit on the car, and it worked great to get the ride height up for the snow and gravel roads out here in Colorado. The Model 3 has a stock battery height of 5.5", and this kit brings you up to 7.25" - that's over a half inch more than the Model Y, and a little over an inch lower than a RAV4.

The kit also works for a Model Y, and would bring it form a stock height of 6.6" to 8.25" - only 0.15" lower than a RAV4.

It won't be a 4Runner or Jeep, but you'll have fun and hit stuff less.

Highly recommended along with this kit are the MPP adjustable camber arms - they allow you to put the rear wheels in a good camber, which you cannot do with the stock setup. I am also selling those, and if you want a whole new comfortable suspension, you can get my Comfort Adjustable Coilovers too.

They're $500 brand new, so asking $300.

2023-04-17 09.45.31.jpg

Last edited:
Why did you decide not to add these to your new Y? I’ve highpointed enough pickup trucks in the mountains that I’d think you’d want the clearance. Unless of course you bought a Jeep or similar!

It was quite informative to see the comparative heights of vehicles with and without lifts, thanks for posting that.

Reactions: ALDEY