Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: Model S 21" Twin Turbine Sonic Carbon Rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Have a set of four Model S 21" Twin Turbine Rims for sale in Sonic Carbon. They really look amazing on my Model S. I ended up deciding to go with 19"s to try and get a bit more kWh efficiency out of the car. Definitely will miss these, since the look can't be beat (subjective, I know).

Two of the rims have a fair amount of curb rash. The other two are in great condition. Selling the wheels without the Tesla logo wheel caps (since I am getting my new wheels powder coated in that same color). I took a look at the shape of the tires and I can tell you they are worn down to the wear bars. If you buy these you will have to get new tires.

Tesla sells these with everything in the package brand new for $6,000 (without any tires thinking they are probably $4,000 brand new). Im thinking being used, without usable tires, and some curb rash, a decent price for these would be about $1,500.

I am not willing to ship these. They are HUGE and heavy. I have no shipping boxes this size or materials. I live in the Bay Area. Willing to meet up somewhere. Hope someone else out there can enjoy these.
IMG_0184.jpeg
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0189.jpeg
IMG_0192.jpeg
IMG_0191.jpeg

Bump.

Included in the package:
  • 2x 21x8.5 Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine wheels
  • 2x 21x9.0 Sonic Carbon Twin Turbine wheels
  • 4x Continental Tires (these have basically no usable tread left)
  • 4x OEM Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors (TPMS)
  • 20x Twin Turbine Lug Nut Caps (the black circular caps in the middle)

Last edited: