Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: BRAND NEW 275/40/R19 Nokian Zline A/S - California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Short version of a long story is that I have a set of 275/40/R19 Nokian Zline A/S tires that have been mounted, removed, but never driven. I am near Fresno, not super far from the Harris Ranch Supercharger if you travel between LA and Bay area. I paid $900 for them. I will be willing to provide details of why I have tires I cannot use with a reasonable offer. :)

IMG_7062.jpg
IMG_7064.JPG
IMG_7065.JPG

Bumping this with more info for clarity on these tires.

I run a 19’ LR RWD M3. I tried to go a little wider than the 255s I have been running which worked great in the rear, but was about a cm too wide for the front control arms. Because they were installed but never driven I am stuck with them.

Fortunately I am reading this tire fits the 19” model Y wheels with plenty of clearance. If you have installed this tire size on a Y, please confirm for interested parties.

If you are looking for Model Y tires, let my dumb ass mistake be a deal for you! I listed them for $500 obo on another Tesla Fourm and for the right price I will drive them a couple hours from Fresno.

Shoot me an offer!