Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

FREE wheel boxes (for staggered 21" wheels) - pickup near LAX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I recently got a set of BC Forged custom wheels and have the boxes they came in available, for free, in case anyone wants them to ship wheels in (or store your extra wheels in, etc.). These are nice, box-inside-padded-box w/ covers and foam rim protectors - would much rather these be reused than recycled. See pics below. Wheels that came in these boxes are 21x9" front, 21x10.5" rear, for what it's worth. The boxes themselves measure 25x25x14" and 25x25x12.5". Located in Westchester area of Los Angeles - just north of LAX. Will leave on my front porch if you want them so as to limit human contact haha. Please EMAIL ME at [email protected] if you want them. First come first served.

Thanks!

Brian

wheel_boxes_01.jpg
wheel_boxes_02.jpg

Reactions: Cowby