Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Foundation Series AWD vs Tri-Motor Cyberbeast delivery timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may have been covered elsewhere but thought to create a thread so we can stay updated as we all know Tesla changes things often.

From what I was told by the Tesla customer service rep last week was that my Foundation Series Cyberbeast would be between January-March 2024. Now I O’brie am “hearing” from others via posts that the AWD will be delivered between January-March and the Cyberbeast later in 2024.
Any vadility to this?

Thanks in advance guys.

This may have been covered elsewhere but thought to create a thread so we can stay updated as we all know Tesla changes things often.

From what I was told by the Tesla customer service rep last week was that my Foundation Series Cyberbeast would be between January-March 2024. Now I O’brie am “hearing” from others via posts that the AWD will be delivered between January-March and the Cyberbeast later in 2024.
Any vadility to this?

Thanks in advance guys.
According to this tracking thread they are making a lot more AWD duals than AWD tri-beast.

[ FYI, Bloomberg was well known for this with the Model 3 ramp ... note sure if they'll use their tech from back then to also do the CT in the future as manufacturing grows. Website: Tesla Model 3 Tracker ]

NOTE: This is not my chart.
v3WuUDW.jpg

Any vadility to this?

Thanks in advance guys.

^^^ That right there is generally the least reliable source of information...

Reactions: DJ-3
Thank you for sharing
According to this tracking thread they are making a lot more AWD duals than AWD tri-beast.

[ FYI, Bloomberg was well known for this with the Model 3 ramp ... note sure if they'll use their tech from back then to also do the CT in the future as manufacturing grows. Website: Tesla Model 3 Tracker ]

NOTE: This is not my chart.
v3WuUDW.jpg
thank you for sharing Scot. When ordering my Cyberbeast it stated early 2024. If this is accurate I’m certainly happy that 60-70% of the orders thus far are for the dual motor

Reactions: scottf200