Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

For those in SoCal picking up in Burbank

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20220129_122715.jpg
20220129_115724.jpg

Any benefits to going to Burbank over home delivery? I'd hoped for inspection and fix onsite, but it sound's like that's not an option?

I would go to a delivery center if only for the reason that I could reject the car (more easily) versus a home delivery.

I had a home delivery last week and the car was pretty much fine (except for a couple issues), but in the back of my mind leading up to the delivery I was wondering how easy it would be if I needed to reject the car if I needed to...

Thanks
I would go to a delivery center if only for the reason that I could reject the car (more easily) versus a home delivery.

I had a home delivery last week and the car was pretty much fine (except for a couple issues), but in the back of my mind leading up to the delivery I was wondering how easy it would be if I needed to reject the car if I needed to...
what did you spot that needed to be fixed?

Today was Delivery Day and I was routed to Burbank, but not the parking garage listed in the OP.

Instead I was sent to the Tesla Dealership for pickup and directed to a cone number at a parking space.
Touchless and painless, I was able to do everything by myself.
I did a walk around and did a slow video (to confirm if I notice something that it was there on delivery) of the vehicle's exterior. I resolved not to be 'that guy' and look way too closely and collect a series of issues that would make me love my car less. It looked awesome with no obvious issues so I paid via Plaid, hit accept, and was able to unlock the car from my phone.

Yay!